Web Site Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Web
The term ‘Web Design Done Well’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Web site whose registered office is located in Toms River, NJ, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Web site.
- The content of the pages of this Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Web site meet your specific requirements.
- This Web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Web site.
- Unauthorized use of this Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this Web site may also include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web site(s).
- Your use of this Web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Web site is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Web Design Done Well is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Web Design Done Well may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1, 2012.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the Web site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze Web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow Web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about Web page traffic and improve our Web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Web site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Web site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Web site in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Web site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by e-mailing us at mark@
web design done well .com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please e-mail mark@
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at mark@
Web Site Disclaimer
The information contained in this Web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Web Design Done Well and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Web site.
Through this Web site you are able to link to other Web sites which are not under the control of Web Design Done Well. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the Web site up and running smoothly. However, Web Design Done Well takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This Web site and its content is copyright of Web Design Done Well – © Web Design Done Well . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Web site as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other Web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.